Gregory D. Squires is a professor of sociology and public policy and public administration at George Washington University and co-editor (with Chester Hartman) of the book There is No Such Thing as a Natural Disaster: Race, Class, and Katrina, published by Routledge.
POSTS ON ROOFLINES
- 7 Mar 13 · 4 Ways Critics of the Disparate Impact Doctrine Have Got It Wrong
- 21 Jan 09 · Are You An Advocate?
- 4 Oct 08 · Scapegoating Blacks for the Economic Crisis
- 28 Jul 08 · Abolishing HUD, Simplistic Solution to Complex Problems
- 18 Jun 08 · Race and Class: Katrina vs. Iowa