Greg Rosenberg is a freelance consultant, with a diverse practice focusing on affordable housing, universal design, community land trusts, sustainable development practices, urban agriculture, distance learning, and technology for nonprofits.
He is the former Academy Director for the National Community Land Trust Network, and previously served as Executive Director of the Madison Area Community Land Trust, where he managed development of the nationally award-winning Troy Gardens eco-village.
He is a licensed attorney, a LEED AP, and is still working up the courage to play blues guitar at open mic night.
POSTS ON ROOFLINES
- 19 Aug 13 · Sell the CLT Movement For What It Is: Radical and Superior
- 17 Oct 12 · Romney’s Tax Plan Could Spell Doom for the Nonprofit Housing Sector
- 21 Jul 12 · Letter to the East London CLT: The 2012 Olympics
- 28 Jun 12 · Too Much Measurement
- 18 May 12 · Decision 2012: What About Housing?
- 2 Mar 11 · In Wisconsin: On the Ground In Solidarity